Thursday, January 9, 2014

Scarlett's Blessing Day

Scarlett was blessed on December 1st, 2013. It was the most stressful but beautiful day. We barely arrived on time for 9:00 Sacrament meeting and my heart was racing. We were so busy cleaning the house & preparing the food the few days before that I felt like I hardly had a second to think about this beautiful day. Spencer did a good job and is so in tune with the spirit. The things that stuck out to me most from her blessing was she was blessed with the gifts of Faith, Hope, & Charity and the gift of bringing people together. What wonderful gifts!


My little Angel

This is the same dress that me & my sisters wore. Scarlett is the 2nd grandchild to wear it.


Me & my cousin Eboni. We have always loved babies growing up. I am holding my nephew Taysen who is 3 weeks younger than Scarlett.


Scarlett & her friend Rori, just a few weeks apart!




No comments:

Post a Comment