Sunday, January 19, 2014

2 Months Old

Here are just a few pictures of Scarlett at 2 months old!








She started to really look at toys. She has a great attention span and was entertained by this toy for 5 minutes straight! It has become one of her favorite toys.


Silly faces!


She makes this face all the time. She's just so intrigued with what I'm saying!


I felt really left out over the Holiday's not being able to eat dairy so I made my very first ever dairy free red velvet cake! It turned out pretty good! The cake itself was a little dry and the frosting had too much margarine in it but it still satisfied my sweet tooth!

Sometimes I might get a little carried away dressing her up...

This is my favorite photo of Scarlett, ever! After I put her in this outfit, she was so mushy & cute, I just wanted to eat her up!!

Milestones

- Started sleeping through the night at 8 weeks old (7 hour stretches) *happy mom!*
- Got her very first vaccinations *hated it, & was fussy the entire day*
- Recognizes our dog Sophie and watches her
- Looks at books & observes the pictures 
- Loves baths
- Smiles REALLY big

Scarlett still has acid reflux & is on a full adult dose of an antacid called Lansoprazole. When she doesn't get her medicine, she gets fussy & has a really hard time eating. She chokes on her milk & will only eat about 1-2 ounces. Unfortunately, the medicine also gives her a tummy ache. Poor thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment