Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

We had a wonderful Christmas. Here is Sophie getting her present early on Christmas Eve.
She's so smart! She unwrapped her present by herself and out popped some toys!
Christmas Eve at Jeff & Michelle's
Spencer putting e-books on their computer for Kayla. Kayla got an Amazon Kindle for Christmas.
The little girls acting out the Nativity scene.

Spencer knows me so well. He thought he would be funny and spell my name wrong on my present. Does anyone else get a little offended when someone spells your name wrong? He makes me laugh.
Spencer got me an Amazon Kindle! I love it.

On Christmas day we went to my Mom's and she gave each of us a hand-made quilt by her! I was so excited when I opened this. We've been asking for a quilt from her for years it seems. She's so talented and has the cutest taste in fabric.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment