Tuesday, March 18, 2014

1st Trip to St. George

This trip was a turning point for me! This was when I realized I needed to start making some transitions (see prior post). Both Scarlett & I needed a vacation badly. She was a happier baby during this trip & I think it in part had to do with me being happier as well. There's just something about a change of scenery & warmer weather that can do wonders for you.

Reasons being, I had my mom & sisters to help feed the baby while I pumped. Scarlett went off her acid reflux meds & tried rice cereal for the first time. She slept through the night the entire time. We went shopping & ate & ate. Lots of good things happened!

Car ride down... she slept almost the whole time!

Eating in the car 

 We made it!

My sister Christine & her kids

 My mom being so helpful!

About to take her first bite of cereal!




She didn't know what to think!

My mom playing with Scarlett

This was a first. Scarlett fell asleep at Olive Garden & slept the whole time we were eating. Normally she wouldn't sleep flat on her back but I think she was so happy to be off reflux meds!


Enjoying lunch at Olive Garden. Embree is having a great time too!


Bye Bye St. George... see you in May!



No comments:

Post a Comment