Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Superbowl & a Jazz Game

We had a Superbowl party at my parents house and let's be honest, I could care less about the game itself but I love spending time with my Mom & Sister's while the Men watch the game. I don't feel like I missed out at all. 

We had A LOT of delicious food!

Watching the game!


During the game, my mom showed us her Quilting Machine. She hasn't had it very long but she is learning how to use it. I'm so proud of her for trying new things, even if it's totally out of her comfort zone. I know she'll be able to master this in no time. 


She let us try it, and it is not as easy as it looks! The machine is ginormous!


My sweet husband is the Marketing Director at work and he worked his magic with Utah Business Magazine and got us free tickets to their Jazz suite. A good networking opportunity for sure!







1 comment:

  1. k that machine is LEGIT! my mom had a lady do that for our quilt for our wedding... it is the coolest!

    ReplyDelete