Sunday, March 3, 2013

Hard Winter

I can't believe March is already here and I couldn't be more excited about it! Does anyone else feel like this has been a LONG and cold Winter? The snow in our backyard is North facing so the snow hasn't melted since November. I finally got to  had to scoop Sophie's poop (Sorry TMI) for the first time since November but that was only on the parts where I could see grass. Otherwise - I don't even want to know how much is still covered under that blanket of snow.

Pics to show proof of this Winter:

Yes, that is 1 Degree. A screenshot from some time back in December.

Almost 2 feet of snow at work.

 Blanket of Fog covering the valley. Looking out my upstairs bedroom window.


                                             So what do we do when the Weather is bad?

                          We make green smoothies in our AMAZING Blendtec to try and stay healthy


We have a Lord of the Rings marathon with Spencers sister's!



And we build igloo's! and by we, I mean Spencer, Bart, Jeff, & Kayla while I watch out the window :)

No comments:

Post a Comment