Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hawaii Part 3

And here are some pictures of our last day....

Getting one last look at the beach
 This is the coolest looking gecko I've ever seen!

 Of course we had to get shave ice one more time!



 We tried these fried donut things called Malasada's. I thought they were ok but nothing to rave about. Just a bunch of grease and sugar for our plane ride home!
 This was the neighbor's dog Prim. She was adorable! The first couple of days, she would just bark at us but then she warmed up to us and made me miss Sophie.
 Sad to be leaving :(

The sunrise at 5:00am. Just about to pass over the coast of California.
Goodbye Hawaii! I am so sad it went by so fast but I will come back someday! Maybe next time I will go to Kuai!

1 comment:

  1. Me and Shey just stalked your blog! I love it and you seem so happy! ANNNNNDDDDD... you made it to HAWAII!!!! without me!!!! haha but seriously, your pics look amazing! Next time, we're coming with you! keep blogging cuz I wanta read more! Love ya

    ReplyDelete