Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Break

I quit my job on Monday because I am starting a new job on Tuesday July 5th. The company is called Bold, Inc. and I will be their office manager! I'm super excited. Since I've had this entire week off I have just been taking my "Summer Break". Remember when we were in high school and we would get a 3 month break for Summer? Welcome to the real world because that doesn't happen anymore! On Tuesday I invited my sisters over to my in-laws to swim. I watched Tangled before I left and here is Sophie just enjoying the movie as well. (She kind of blends into the couch in the corner)
Corbyn tackled Embree while they were playing Golf and he was mumbling "Sorry" to Embree after his time out
Embree after the tackle
Lindsey & Parker


Baby Parker


What a fun day that was!

No comments:

Post a Comment