Monday, June 20, 2011

Vibram Five Fingers

Since Spencer and I have been running 3-4 times a week, Spencer did some research on the Vibram Five Finger shoes. I thought they were absolutely ridiculous when I first saw a pair of these things. They are growing on me though and maybe if I can afford my own pair, I'd look into getting some! The whole thing behind these shoes is to feel like you are running barefoot. Spencer loves his and says they are the most comfortable shoes he's ever owned!
After a run:
How it Works: The revolutionary design makes feet healthier by allowing them to move more naturally and freely. The typical human foot is an anatomical marvel of evolution with 26 bones, 33 joints, 20 muscles and hundreds of sensory receptors, tendons and ligaments. Like the rest of the body, to keep our feet healthy, they need to be stimulated and exercised.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness..those look awesome!! Do they have any padding? Or does it just feel like running barefoot? You guys are awesome for running so often! :)

    ReplyDelete