Tuesday, May 24, 2011

AFTER Pictures

The moment you've all been waiting for... here are the AFTER pictures of our bedroom re-done. We repainted, and got new lamps & bedding. I love the colors, it came together quite nicely. The last finishing touch is a piece of artwork to go above our bed.
Other view..
I took a picture of our dresser because this dresser is probably about 10 years old. JP had a great idea to keep the dresser and just replace the handles! So the only thing new about this baby is the silver handles. They used to be gold & white nasty things. It's amazing what just changing handles on something can do! Also, thanks to JP for helping us pick the color scheme!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!! You guys did such a great job! Now can you come and help me redo my room :)

    ReplyDelete