Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Break

Last week Spencer and I went down to St. George for Spring Break and stayed with Grandma Frandsen. She always takes such good care of us. We had homemade breakfasts every morning and her house is so relaxing and peaceful. My whole family was down there as well so we were busy spending time with everyone and having a lot of fun. Spencer and I went on a hike and found this rock that was perfectly shaped for a chair! We wanted to take it home. We also got a kick out of Sophie fetching this giant stick.
After we went on our hike, we went to the park and I got picture of Corbyn and Embree playing on the park equipment. This was the only day I took pictures.








Well we are excited to get back there soon! We didn't want to come home because it was a much needed break!

1 comment:

  1. haha i love this!!! that chair is awesome! it reminds me of when we went hiking in our swim suits hoping to get tan! haha i love st georgeous! love your blog ger! update it lots while i'm in africa so i know what's going on in your life!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete