Monday, March 7, 2011

Frandsen/Benson Girls Night Out

On Friday March 4th, we had a girls night out! This was a first for this side of the family and I hope we continue to do it because it was a lot of fun. We started out with some shopping at Rue 21 & good old Ross. Then headed over to Zupa's for some dinner and went to Red Mango for dessert afterward! It was fun just hanging out with all the girls!
Kayla(15) & Summer(12)
Megan(8) & Alli(20)
The girls were embarrassed because we were sitting in the Kohler's parking lot waiting for Michelle & Mckenzie to pick out a movie when a car full of boys pulled up and walked inside. Maddie rolled down the window and yelled "You're hot selfish!" haha I'm not quite sure what that means but all the girls were so embarrassed. I just laughed because I used to do that kind of stuff with my friends all the time! It was definitely a night I needed.
Madelyn & Michelle
Spencer had to miss out on the girls night and this is what I came home to! He was tying his very own flies for fishing. He went to Cabela's and bought a vise! Pretty amazing. He can do anything he sets his heart to.
Everything all spread out and a concentrated look!


No comments:

Post a Comment