Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ode to my Mother

This post is for my Mom. Since this is the month of giving "Thanks" I wanted to thank my mom for always being there for me! My mom is the kind of person that when you say you're doing "ok", knows that you really aren't ok. She is very talented & works at Pine Needles in Gardner Village. She absolutely LOVES to quilt. She is very loving and forgiving. She is always the first to apologize and ask forgiveness because she knows that having a relationship with her daughter is important. She is always willing to help financially, like helping with groceries, taking me out to dinner, etc. even if she gets in trouble by my Dad! She is very loving and understanding of me. I know she is concerned for me & my happiness. I can't believe I don't have a picture of me & my mom but you get to see my Dad too. I love you Mommy! and yes, I still call her Mommy!






No comments:

Post a Comment