Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pregnancy Pics

I need to be better at documenting this pregnancy, so here goes to some catching up!

We found out we are having a baby girl! I really don't know what I am looking at with these pictures but the ultra-sound tech said she hasn't proclaimed a wrong gender in 15 years. That's a pretty good standing record so I hope she's right! Spencer kept asking "Are you sure?" Not because he really wanted a boy but because he didn't know what he was looking at either.


25 Weeks Pregnant 

25 Weeks... my toes are disappearing!

This is what my waiting room looks like almost every time... 

At 28 weeks, I did the Glucose test. This testing is done to make sure you don't have blood disorders or diabetes. You have to drink this drink an hour before your appointment and get your blood drawn. The Dr. said I passed with flying colors. Phew!

28 Weeks... Getting closer!

We decided to register at Target & Buy Buy Baby. Spencer strongly dislikes Target's return policy but we did it anyway because everyone knows Target and it was easier that way.

Umm.... this is seriously the best invention ever. I really like the fact that someone recognizes pregnancy and we get to park closer to the doors! If you've ever been inside the Motherhood Maternity store, you'll also appreciate the fact that they have a restroom & drinking fountain inside the store. Genius!


Symptoms:

- I can still wear my wedding ring
- Bad heartburn in my sleep
- The baby lies mostly on the left side of my belly making it uncomfortable to sleep on my left side
- Cramping (also known as Round Ligament Pain). It feels almost like menstrual cramps and sometimes they last an entire day. They are so uncomfortable & nothing I do helps.
- Shortness of Breath (baby is crowding my lungs!)
- Fatigue: I'm feeling just as tired as I was in the 1st Trimester and this is probably due to my lack of sleep (having to get up to pee in the night, trying to get comfortable, etc.)

1 comment: