Saturday, November 17, 2012

Randoms

This is what the past few days have looked like for me. Today was day 4 of being congested and not getting any better so I went to After Hours Medical and was diagnosed with an ear infection. What?! I haven't had an ear infection since I was in elementary school! Let's hope these antibiotics kick in soon because I am sooo over being sick right now. 

It's Spencer's birthday today and I'm thinking we'll have to have a birthday do-over because he's been stuck doing homework all day and his wife is sick. Happy Birthday Spencer!
I took this picture today of a double rainbow while we were on our way to Chuck-A-Rama for a birthday dinner. The food was good but I could hardly taste it since I'm so plugged up. I also couldn't give Spencer the attention he deserved because I'm so exhausted. Poor guy!


I'm still so bummed about the election. Good thing we have some food storage.

I love my family so much! Two weekends ago, we had a girls night up in Park City. We stayed at the Marriott Mountainside and shopped til' we dropped. So fun! We're hoping this becomes a tradition.



No comments:

Post a Comment