Friday, February 24, 2012

Want to be our guest?

After Christmas I decided to take on a project that's been LONG overdue in our house....re-do the spare bedroom! The people before us left these navy blue curtains and a terrible green paint color on the walls. The bunk-beds came from KSL in an effort to find a cheap sleeping situation for guests.

BEFORE
AFTER (Nighttime)
Ignore the extra long curtains...I still need to sew them so they don't touch the floor!
(Daytime)

It's amazing how fresh and new your house can feel after a fresh coat of paint. That was so much fun to do! I painted the room, and the bunk-beds without any of Spencer's help. Now who wants to be our guests? We need someone to sleep in these comfy beds!


1 comment:

  1. oh my are you kidding!? I love how you did this! come decorate my room!!!

    ReplyDelete