Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sophie

Sorry but we love our dog! I had to post about her because I want to remember the funny things she does. Spencer and I love just sitting on the couch while watching her play because she always makes us laugh. She does this pouncing thing where she'll rear up on her two back legs and pounce on whatever it is in front of her with her two front paws, it's hilarious. She is SO smart. Sometimes I tell Spencer that I wonder when she's going to start talking because she learns really fast and always observes whatever you're doing, just like a kid would. She gives us this certain look with her head tilted to the side when you talk to her. I swear she understands you! Last night I said to her "go to bed" and she went straight to her bed. She's not always obedient on the first command because she's VERY stubborn. She LOVES stuffed animals. One day during the Summer we were outside and the neighbors had their sliding door open (mind you, I don't even know these neighbors because they live a few houses down) and she just decided to walk right in and came running right back out with a stuffed animal in her mouth! I about died I was so embarrassed. Whoever was in there probably about pooped their pants and she swiped one of their stuffed animals while she was at it! Luckily, my neighbor Caleb who is 6 kindly rang their doorbell and gave back their stuffed animal. Haha Sophie is just one of a kind!




No comments:

Post a Comment